Quick and easy BBQ tofu wraps that the entire family will love! Protein packed and easily customizable to please everybody! Make them with a hearty side dish for dinner, whip some up for a quick lunch, or make a large batch for lunch meal prep.
For the BBQ Tofu Wrap
- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce of your choice
- 4 tortillas
For the Slaw
- 2 cups shredded cabbage mix
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP hot sauce (I used sriracha)
- 1 green onion, diced
- Make the slaw ahead of time. Mix together the cabbage, mayo, vinegar, hot sauce and onion.
- Preheat a non stick skillet over medium heat. If not using non stick, spray a little oil. Add the cubed tofu and cook 1-2 minutes until any water has cooked off. Add the BBQ sauce and stir gently another 1-2 minutes until heated through. You can turn up the heat toward the end to get the BBQ sauce to caramelize.
- Heat up the tortillas per package directions.
- Assemble the wraps! Add 1/4 of the tofu to the middle of a tortilla, add slaw and any additional toppings and enjoy!!
You can make your own BBQ sauce and it will reduce the amount of sodium. Also, the calories will vary depending on what tortillas are being used.
I like to add some crumbled chips to give this a little crunch!
Leftovers will last 3 to 4 days in fridge. I would keep the ingredients separate until ready to assemble, the coleslaw can become watery.
If you make this recipe, please leave a comment and let us know what you think!!
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Vegan, Wraps, Tofu, Meal Prep, Quick, Easy, BBQ