What’s not to love about this Easy Mexican Pizza? It’s a family favorite it my house! By baking the tortillas, it is oil free and healthy. And it’s so simple you can make this as a quick snack, or pair it with a nice salad and you have a complete meal. You can easily add some jalapeño for the spice lovers in the crowd!
- 4 flour tortillas, poke some holes with a fork
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans, add 2 tbsp water or salsa to thin
- 3/4 cup salsa or enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup vegan cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 green onion sprigs, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- dollop of vegan sour cream
- chopped cilantro-optional
- Pre heat the oven to 400, bake the tortillas for 5 minutes.
- Place 2 to 3 heaping spoonfuls of beans on 1st tortilla-spreading evenly, stack the 2nd tortilla and top with salsa and cheese, pop back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Top the pizzas with the remaining fresh ingredients and serve hot.
I have each pizza listed as a single serving. Please use the recipe tool at top of his recipe card to double yours if necessary.
Not sure these would hold up as leftovers? I’ve never had any!
Please get creative with your toppings and share how yours turned out in the comments below!
- Category: dinner, lunch, apaetizer
- Method: easy
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Mexican pizza, vegan, vegetarian, quick, tortilla pizza