This Easy Vegan Garlic Aioli is cashew based and oil free! In as little as 10 minutes you can have this delicious and healthy aioli ready for any occasion.
- 1 cup raw cashews OR roasted
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 tsp lemon juice, about 1/2 a lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Soak the cashews in very hot water, enough to cover, set aside for at least 5 minutes
- Place the cashews and ALL remaining ingredients in a food processor, blender or magic bullet. Blend on high for about 30 seconds. Stop and scrape down sides if necessary. Taste and add more lemon or dijon to your preference, or more water if you want a thinner consistency. Pulse for another 30 – 60 seconds until rich and creamy.
- Ready to serve immediately or keep in fridge for up to 1 week
Add hot sauce or chipotle peppers when blending for a spicy kick. Mix in herbs after blending for a fresh aioli.
Keeps in fridge for up to 1 week. I would not recommend freezing.
Please let me know if you make this and what kind of add-ins you use! Remember to PIN for quick reference!!!
- Category: Dips, Spreads, Dressings
- Method: Quick and Easy
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: quick, easy, garlic, vegan, oil-free, cashew, dip, spread, dressing, plant based